tagged me which must mean it's high time for me to type up a bit of an update!
Here's the taggity-thing to get things started:
You must post these rules
Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal
You have to choose and tag 10 some people and post their icons on the same journal
Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them
No tag backs
1. I'm a terribly judgemental person and not nearly as nice as most people think. Trust me. But that's what makes me awesome.
2. I'll graduate a year from now. Which means I'll have a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism. I have no idea what to do with my degree other than to frame it and hang it on my wall as a proof of me having the patience to sit through three and a half years of college.
3. Speaking of which, I'll be working at YLE (kind of like the Finnish BBC for the few of you who aren't from Finland) starting this September. Which is awesome.
4. I've recently gotten all excited about studying Japanese again. I studied it for four years from 2002 to 2006 (it was a time when being a J-tard was still so lame that me and my bff were the only students in the class) and kind of forgot about it after I moved to Helsinki. Now I've been studying the basics again and I'm really into it.
5. After high school I studied sfx make-up techniques for a year. It was a year of complete and utter failure. To a point where one of my teachers told me not to touch the more expensive materials because I'd just make a mess.
6. One of the reasons I'm hell-bent on graduating is that my mum has promised to get me a dog as a graduation gift. Her reasoning was that "If Obama promised his kids a dog if he got elected, you might as well have one if you graduate." Because obviously, me graduating = Obama being elected. (She'll be a yellow Labrador and I'll name her Hildegård Marygold.)
7. Sims 2 has ruined my life. Well, not really, it just has a habit of being much more interesting than most of my school work. Or sleep. Or, you know, life.
8. Stating the obvious but stating it anyway: I don't do relationships. Meaning that I'm not into the whole idea of two (or more, whichever rocks your boat) people annoying the shit out of each other for an indefinite amount of time. I like to like people with no bothersome strings attached. (And that just made me sound like a total ho. Score.)
9. I am incapable of filling these things with facts such as "I'm 164 cm tall!" Which means I spend way too much time thinking about the things I'm going to write and trying to come up with something that would properly describe me as a person.
10. I get all teary-eyed and heart-achy whenever I hear a show tune about dreams and making them come true. Which means that most of GLEE breaks my heart. I'm a bit lame like that.
Aaaand I'm not tagging anyone because I'm a rebel. Rock'n'roll forever man and all that.
Also, do me a favour and help me decide what to wear on the second day of Desucon this coming June. There's a poll in my blog ( [link]
) on the left side of the thingamalingy and you don't even have to understand Finnish to vote! Awesome, I know!
So yeah. Have a nice life and I'll try to come up with something worth uploading sometime in the undefined future!